Friday, February 26, 2010

Elevator Symphonies : She Fell For Me :D

Good morning Benchwarmers !! Hows ya ?

Hey dont give me that "chal-raha-hai-yaar"-look. You aint doin' shit homie !! BS your girlfriend with this kindda crap that you're so freakin busy that you cant even pick-up her calls or reply to her texts, but dont BS ME.

I know what you do every morning ... you reach office late, you check the presence of your eye-candies, you switch on you system, you say hi to your neighbors,  you tell the story of a magnificently beautiful booty you saw this morning on your way to work, you abuse your HR for not recruiting one of those, you check mails, you twit, you text a girl(not your own gal...it's someone else's gal)whom you've met recently, then you check some websites(e.g wikipedia for gk,moneycontrol for money, indiaeveryday for gaming n stuffs etc) , you go and meet your boss to let him know that you're workin' on some incredibly awesome shit which is way betta' than what's his other dawgs are doin', you go for fags with your boys, you come back you repeat the above mentioned things for one more time and then you go for lunch then again you repeat the above mentioned things another two times then you go home....so that's your story...surprised !! so see how I know ?I aint spyin' cuz I aint your wife , I know how it goes 'cuz it's pretty much same for everybody dude...we all are on the same side, so let's work as a TEAM :P .

So far whatever I wrote is pretty much stale like the bread you ate in your sandwich this morning. So wassup ? Wat's new ? Wat's fresh ? ..... well well well... here's something fresh for ya, fresh from this morning....

There's a girl in our office . . . (you must be thinking .... "again 'there's a girl in our office..'-story Adi ?"... I know ..but what can I do :-( ... I am just attracted to all 'you know what I mean ;-)' girls.... cant help.)

Hod on!! Aint you sittin on the edge of your seat? Why your eyes are so wide open? I aint Tendulkar who's scoring a double ton here .. then what has stimulated your nerves all of a sudden that you are so awake ?...wait a sec...lemmi think....umm.....

gotcha' ass-****, there I wrote "THERE'S A GIRL IN OUR OFFICE..." which gives you the following FAQs.....

1.In your office ? :o
2.Are you serious ? :o
3.Really ? :o
4.Watchu sayin' Adi ? :o
5.Is it true ? :P
6.Tu compromise to nahi kar raha hai na? :-s
7.What's her name? :-D
8.Howz her junk ? ;-)
9. Is she on Facebook? :P
10. If you're not interested can you pass it on  ? :-/

answers

1.Yes
2.Yo !
3. hell Yea!
4. :-)
5. :P
6. I dunno' it's been almost 4 months in South India
7. Dunno'
8. Dunno' I mean...Didnt check her out like that ... :-s
9. No clue
10. No Ass-**** find one on your own loser!!


Well she's pretty I guess. Cmon I never said the count is zero in my office. She's not a babe or something, but some good features she's got. Maybe you wont find those features appealing every morning, waise dekha jaaye to ... sometimes you even find your girlfriend more beautiful than others' right? So its like that...

I saw her before and she also saw me, as I checked her out before she also did one of her versions 'cuz I saw her doin that.

Today we had to reach office a li'l early as we had a client visit. It's not that I had to show some moves or clown-stuffs in front our client but still I had to be on time 'cuz we got a notification mail yesterday which told us what are the things that are expected out of us on a client-visit day. he he he ... look at me ..  I am blogging here and there my client thinks that we're doing wonders to make their business run efficiently....bloody american fools... :P khik-khik-khikz

Though I should have reached office before 8:30 but I was 15 minutes late(only). If I werent late I wouldnt have been writing this blog now. Cuz when I got down from the auto-rickshaw in front of my office this morning, she got down from the bus there. I noticed her when I was on the staircase of the foot-over-bridge to go to the other side of the road. She was a little behind, I wanted to walk side by side to her so I reduced my pace, took out my cell-phone, started pretending like I'm doin some shit on my phone. within few seconds we both were climbing the stairs side by side. I was checking her out, like what's she's wearing, how did she do the styling with her hair etc. Now while getting down from the over-bridge on the way-down staircase suddenly she slipped ! I took fraction of a second to respond to give her a hand to ask "are you okay?"

Thank God her fall was not that severe, nothing happened, not a single scratch. Wondering why ? Sochtey raho.... nothing happened 'cuz Captain Awesome caught her. Just imagine like it was video-shot from a mid-90's backstreetboys music video where the boy sings to the girl "I'll not eva' let you  down my love"..."Everytime you fall, I'll come around". or "whenver you need a hand You'll find me baby" oohh laa laa laaa..trim lala lala trim trim...lala

She was red by then as it's really embarrassing, not only for a girl but for everybody. You remember when you slipped infront of all the girls when you were in class 8? How was it ? Was it funny ? Ya it was funny to everybody except you.

"You sure that you're okay?" I asked again, realizing asking her name would be a bad questions at that moment. "I'm fine thanks" she said. The we both walked inside the office building. Both are quiet. Me thinkin what to say, should I say something funny? should I pass a comment like "looks like your feet are too big for the footboard of the staircases...hehehe"? or should I just keep shut as she's embarrassed already.

We approached the elevator lobby. The elevator came. I was still thinking what to say...at least I should say something now to keep an open end for a conversation which we can possibly have when we meet next time. Eelvator was crowded. So whatever I had to say, I had to be careful and watchful about my words so that other people dont guess what happened to her before. Cuz that would be more embarrassing to her right? See ... so much I care for her already :P

"Your feet okay ? have you twisted anything ? You could use some ice on your foot" I whispered to her finally to make sure other people dont get all of my words cuz when you're inside an elevator human ears become very sensitive and you dont want some ass-**** giggling "fikz" on something related to you.

"I am absolutely fine and thanks once again" she said
"You're welcome"

We reached 6th floor by then, while walking outta lift she smiled at me and said "See you around" and I blinked my eyes with a smile which means "sure we'll "..

This "see you around" means, I have just become visible to her. Now we can take it forward.... :D look at my smile...holy cow !!

ya it's just a good day, cuz this was supposed to happen. Otherwise why would fall from the stairs which she takes every day to cross the road. She did that million times before but nothing like this happened ever. But why today?

It happened cuz it was supposed to happen. I was supposed to hold her hand for the first time and I was supposed to be visible and It all happened for me and she FELL FOR ME

3 comments:

  1. ami to with in 6 months predict korechhilam...OMG ...tumi to 2 months ei peye gele!!!!Ur south indian chick;)...congrats:P:P...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "looks like your feet are too big for the footboard of the staircases...hehehe"?

    This would have been gem of a statement!!

    ReplyDelete